[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello and welcome
<t>Hello Dorothy<br/> Welcome to the forum. I can share your difficulties<br/> With my wife attempting suicide last year and continually<br/> Talking of ending her life. The services are out there to help you<br/> But the system is difficult to understand. They will not offer but<br/> You have to ne...
Hello Trevor and welcome

Stevo
<t>Hello Noreen<br/> I can only give you some general support but I am<br/> In a similar situation trying to juggle all my family needs wife an ill wife and elderly relatives who are becoming dependent. <br/> Try and keep a note book with everything that needs to be done. What your doing at the mome...
Hello Karen You have my support for how you attempted to get A temporary solution in order you could deliver your gifts and see your family. I have been there! My wife suffers depression and when it came Time for me to ask for just a bit of support they ran away, stating they had their own family to...
Hello Ladybird Thank you very much for your reply. You have confirmed One or two points I was unsure about and introduced some new ideas, which I Will utilise. I am glad you are a lot better. I appreciate you have to support your daughter And to take time to talk to me is very much appreciated. I do...
Thank you
Hello to anyone out there. Just signed up to try and Make a few friends to share a pretty tough life with at the moment. Don't get me wrong, life is not all bad but it has been very difficult recently. My wife has been suffering from depression and anxiety in recent months, which did result in an ov...
Hello to anyone out there. Just signed up to try and Make a few friends to share a pretty tough life with at the moment. Don't get me wrong, life is not all bad but it has been very difficult recently. My wife has been suffering from depression and anxiety in recent months, which did result in an ov...