My daughter is 21 and suffers from Autism my daughter has severe Autism and is not the level of someone with aspergers or high functioning autism and yes l would love there to be a cure l love my daughter dearly and no if l had known before l wouldnt have done anything about it but not everyone is ...
<t>I agree Charles. The problems I forsee however, concern me. I rather feel that once (if) a cure is available, there will be no choices and no scope for neurodiversity. Abortion for those predicted to have autism will be forced and drug therapy for those already here will be enforced. It seems a b...
<t>Thank you Charles.<br/> Perhaps my perceptions are different Charles, I have a father with Aspergers, my husband and two of my four children have Asperger's syndrome. So far with everything I have read, I have seen no differentiation regarding a cure. In this house we regard the AS as a gift. Obv...
Whilst I think that Autism awareness is exceptionally important, both in Education and Social fields, I cannot support the National Autistic Society whilst they are supporting the drive for a cure for Autism.