Thank you for comments. My mum never wears trousers, they were not hers and the discomfort was due tightness/ stomach pains and nothing to do with her pelvis. No one asked to see the pen knife nor confiscated it, not even the police. Yes l appreciate I need to calm and prepared. I am taking someone ...
My mum can't really speak for herself due to effects of delirium. She has NHS funding for continuing care reviewed in 3 months . I have lasting POA for finances only as we arranged this before the changes re health and finance. I am feeling that l will never be able to see mt mum again. It's in the ...
Does anyone have experience/advice about 'Best Interest' meetings. One is being held next Monday re mum and the situation l have written about.

A visitor yesterday noticed that my mum had a bruise on the side of her face, in addition to three leg wounds, all this in 5 days.
My mum is suffering from the effects of delirium so not able to make own decisions. I've spoken to a couple of friends for support.

I just pray that the NHS continuing care people agree to a move. Someone visited her today and l also spoke to them after today's events.
I wasn't arrested just dragged out, I've never had such an experience.

Finding it hard to relax, ultra stressed.
I have been posting on another thread - 'transition from care home to nursing home'. Today I visited my mum and noticed three wounds in plaster on her leg not two as yesterday. My mum was in someone else's trousers which she never wears and clearly distressed as they were tight and she kept shouting...
I don't think you can complain to the CQC?
Sorry I meant to say there is not even one hoist per floor. The carers have to find where one is when they need to use it, hence the delay.
Thank you both. It is supposed to be a nursing home. When they assessed my mum they must have known she would need a hoist as cannot stand on her own, but there is one on each floor so the delay when someone needs to go to the loo is ridiculous . I will contact the NHS Mental Health nurse (by phone ...
My mum has been assessed as having a primary health need and is NHS funded for 3 months and then will be reassessed. I haven't signed anything so will the months notice apply in this case? I have spoke with the deputy manager yesterday and today. Miraculousy all belongings appeared today, Other aspe...