Lizzie Carers UK wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 am
Hi Susan. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are settling well in the new phase of your life in New Zealand.
Dear Lizzie Thank you so so very much; great to have your support susan
Lizzie Carers UK wrote:
Hi Susan. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are settling well in the new phase of your life in New Zealand.
Dear Lizzie Thank you so so very much; great to have your support susan
Susan, I'm sorry to hear your Mum had died. My condolences. However, you were a wonderful daughter. Your Mum would have been proud and well done you for arranging such a wonderful funeral. It's good to hear such positive steps are in the planning for yourself and your husband. Go forward.....and fl...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:36 pm
Hello Susan, feel really proud of the support you gave mum, and enjoy being back home again.
Dear Bowling Bun thank you so much for that; you really helped me last year; so good to hear from you
Every good wish
Susan
Hi Susan, Well done for giving your Mum such a great send-off; a lovely celebration of her life. Sounds like you have a plan to allow time to grieve and to rediscover yourself in life after caring. Your Mum would be proud. Melly1 Dear Melly Thank you so much for your wonderful reply; so good to hea...
Thank you Susan for letting us know. I so often wonder what happens to so many posters on here as without feedback who knows if what we say helps or not. Sounds a good, self caring plan looking ahead. Just remember not to be too hard on yourself if bereavement feelings pop up unexpectedly Kr MrsA T...
Lizzie Carers UK wrote:
Dear Lizzie
Thank you so very very much; all is very good here every good wish Susan
Thank you Susan for letting us know. I so often wonder what happens to so many posters on here as without feedback who knows if what we say helps or not. Sounds a good, self caring plan looking ahead. Just remember not to be too hard on yourself if bereavement feelings pop up unexpectedly Kr MrsA T...
Honey Badger wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 am
hello susan,

My condolences in this difficult time,

It is good you have a soul mate that will support you

Time to put yourself first and live

Best wishes
Thanks so much Honey Badger; best wishes susan
Hello everyone from New Zealand My Mum , bless her has passed away and I gave her the best send off possible; she had a full requiem mass and a wonderful social after; I did the eulogy and arranged everything to perfection; she would have been thrilled. I am now back In New Zealand and am celebratin...