[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you guys.<br/> <br/> CA are sending me out an employment form to fill in which should give them an idea of what I'm doing. <br/> <br/> As for the Rob's advice about the pension, as I'm working in local government we're automatically opted into the pension scheme. Additonally, I'm hoping tha...
<t>With a massive stroke of luck, I landed two jobs at the same place. Thankfully, both are casual and relatively good money. I had my first day of two in training today and then I'm being inducted into the role on the 21st Jan providing I pass training and all my references come through. <br/> <br/...
Signed and shared on twitter
Happy birthday for tomorrow mate
If I knew the name of the forumite I'd call them by their first name unless I was told otherwise. I hadn't really thought that much about it to be honest. Although I have stopped using facebook and I now use twitter with a nickname although I am easily traceable, for example, my trustee profile on t...
Hi Shelmish, Sorry to hear of what is currently going on. I'll try to provide some assistance in respect of the parental responsibility issue that is currently going on. Obviously this is a tough situation for you both but as someone that is familiar with this emotionally charged & messy area of law...
When was your mum assessed for DLA? Was it a recent decision? If it wasn't then perhaps your mum could be reassessed?

http://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice ... dvice-line

the Carers UK advice line which is open tomorrow would be a good resource for information regarding benefits.
I'm really in a pickle of financial situation. now that I've finished studying I want to be able to earn some money because I'm sick of being skint. I do have the time to do some form of work but there are so many problems to consider. Sadly the application season for barrister traineeships isn't un...
Hello there. I am 26 years old, me and my wife go to university (the reason it's so "late" is because she's not been well enough to go before 'recently'). She suffers from what can only be called "generalised anxiety disorder" for which she is in receipt of DLA with the care component. Before I go ...
Alex, i do not disagree with the responses you have had. Yet .....i am still thinking about it. Sorry, but it seems unusual of you to be asking advice on this sort of thing and i am wondering why it is worrying you quite so much. Believe me, i am not criticising you at all - i am just, well, concer...