[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Clare. First of all. You are not alone in the sense that it seems many of us are or have gone through similar situations. It must be so hard for you to have to try and care for your husband, with all of the other demands life throws at you. My husband is ill, but pretending he is fine, when he ...
Hi everyone. I'm writing about a caring topic that has been something, as a carer to family members in the past, and currently, my spouse, I have found difficult to deal with. The topic is when you have to allow the person/patient their own way of dealing with their health issues. None of the people...
Hi My mother has acute myeloid leukaemia and is 77 years old. Her condition is incurable and terminal. This is because they consider her too old to get a transplant. She is surviving on chemotherapy to reduce the leukaemia cells. The leukaemia and the chemo together are knocking her back. My sister ...