I totally understand... I’ve been with my partner for years and I’m 99% sure he is suffering with BP. We have a house but was never sure if I wanted children. With my partners behaviour I don’t think it would be the right thing to do even though he holds it against me because as all his friends are ...
Hello everyone, I've been with my fiancée for 9 years and has been struggling with mental health problems since he was very young. He was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder a few years back and although a diagnosis was helpful it didn't and doesn't make it any easier. I have a lovely fa...
Hi everyone, Just a quick one to see if anyone can undestand or relate. I was going to go clothes shopping with my partner as he needs some new things but he hates shopping and says he doesn't know what is suitably trendy. I usually go shopping on my own and bring things back for him as I know what ...
Hi Jenny, Thank you for the welcome and your experiences. Hearing what other people go through really puts things in to persepctive and that I'm not alone. With regards of the eggshells, I totally get where you are coming from. I have develped behaviours over the years that actually make the situati...
Hi everyone, I found this site whilst looking for somewhere that I could speak to people in similar situations. I don't have many friends I can talk to, but my best friend is my partner of over 15 years and he is the person I care for! I use the word care loosely as he looks on the surface like a no...