[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry to hear that Melly, it was a real nightmare of a heatwave wasn't it? Apart from having a couple of (quite ineffective) fans blowing the hot air around and moving as little as possible, there was not much else we could do, though I couldn't stop completely as I still need to help care for my wi...
The last couple of days has really brought home to me the impact of climate change on caring in terms of the effect of the heat on my wife, on myself helping with her care, and for the professional carers who come 3 times a day in between travelling to others. Draining! Days like these are going to ...
Climate change is an issue I care a lot about. My experience of being a carer suggests it brings its own unique challenges to doing things to help address this challenge and take action. How do people on here feel about it? What actions do people take, or barriers you feel you face? Generally intere...
Interesting, and makes it very hard for the UK Government to defend not having a similar payment to people in England and Northern Ireland.
Climate Change - the REAL inconvenient truth: Scientist claims global warming is NATURAL https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/845901/climate-change-natural-global-warming-evidence-jennifer-marohasy For anyone considering looking at the story in the link, or who has done so, I'd ask them to bear i...
Rather than signing this I feel it would be much better use of time to focus on ensuring a just transition to net zero for us carers. As a first step it would be great if Carers UK or another organisation could carry out a survey of carers views on climate change. This could help identify any issue...
Rather than signing this I feel it would be much better use of time to focus on ensuring a just transition to net zero for us carers. As a first step it would be great if Carers UK or another organisation could carry out a survey of carers views on climate change. This could help identify any issues...
A very well presented and informative report. I note the fieldwork was carried out in February but could not see any information as to when in February, so it is not clear whether the effects of the Ukraine war were taken into account or on peoples minds in the responses they gave. Apart from the un...