[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi

Thanks marie i will give them a try.

Nickie Image
Hi Ive been reading some of your threads and woundered if anyone knows how i go about applying for a carers break or a family holiday. I care for my husband part-time and we have 2 young children. My husband had his right leg amputated 4 weeks ago and with all his other disabilities and health needs...
<t>HI<br/> Thank you for the info i havent heard of her but i will have a look at her website. Any help is greatly recieved. I have been looking at the process and after care of amputation which my husband found. It still all seems very strange to me, i have worked as a special needs nursery nurse f...
Hi many thanks any help or advie is greatly recieved.

Nikie
hi i am new to the forum, i care for my husband part time he was born with spina bifida and due to this has other health problems too. He recently under went an ankle fusion in september for the 3rd time in his life. unfortunatly it has nt worked and now the next option is amputation due to the dama...
<t>Hi my situation is the oppersit of you i work full time, have two young children and care for my husband part time. i have to work to support my husband and children finacally. i find working full time, caring for my husband, bringing up two young children and running a home very difficult. i wen...
Hi many thanks for all the info i can see that i will be glued to the computer over the weekend looking at each site ha ha. Once again many thanks .

nikie
<t>Hi im new to the site i care for my husband who was born with spina bifida and hydrocephalus.<br/> He also has other health problems of double incontinance, mytrovanoff, clalsped ankle and poor mobility. We have two children under the age of 10. I am intrested in talking to people in similar situ...
HI thank you for the post on the David Trust have you had any joy from it or know of anyone that has? Image [/b]