Yes I have chased them up they just say they will be in touch.. It was originally organised through ss. I will chase it again. I will also ask about the carers assessment Thanks so much if it wasn't for this forum I would not know half of these things I want to remain strong for my son but I'm menta...
I have been offered counselling that was two months ago nothing came of it
I suffer with depression and feel it's taking its toll.
Mental health don't want to know we had an argument at the meeting just fobbing me off as usual..
My son has got worse and worse hardly eats never comes out of his room not showering has been to school all of three times since September otherwise he's home. Had the crisis team here they say they can't do anything as he won't engage or he tells thee he's fine. I'm phoning my social worker frequen...
Thanks so much for all your response very interesting information I really hope it doesn't come to this I think he would be very distressed having to autism it would not suit him but equally he urgently needs help
Hi everyone I need some help... My son has autism and spends everyday in his room has only been to school a few days since September. He is suffering from depression and says he has suicide thoughts. He's 17 adult mental health and canhs are arguing the toss who takes him on. He doesn't eat properly...
Hi everyone I'm at my wits end since puberty I've found dealing with my son very difficult he's now 17 totally reclusive doesn't see his friends or other members of the family he's withdrawn and will not talk to me. He doesn't go to school at present as he had to go to sixth form at his special scho...
I'm his appointee I've got someone coming round in a week from pip regarding the change from dla to pip I hope it's nothing to worry about as ben needs this money moving forward
Another update on a situation getting out of control! Ben has found out via the internet he can leave home at 16! Not 18 without parents consent as long as it's classed as a safe place even friends sofas etc are deemed ok I rang social worker who confirmed it. He's now stopped going to school as can...
Thanks mrs average that's very helpful actually if I do write all the stuff down he needs to do it might just make him think it's too overwhelming! He goads me everyday saying he will leave on his 18th birthday and live with someone called Declan in Birmingham, he thinks the best in everything and t...
Hi everyone hope u s doing well. My son has gone back to school which is great he will start a one day a week college day soon. Trying to get him to camhs re his eating or lack of food intake. He recently got involved with a scam which just confirms his vulnerability a lady off instagram told him he...