[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Mum home now, she unsurprisingly developed a urinary tract infection but i mamged to her home as she was desperate by then, unhappy and frightened, shaky, on the verge of delirium, and very weak but still her determined self. The UTI was most likely due to insufficient staff time to remind her to dr...
Thank you all for your wonderful support - I am mentally exhausted and mostly incandescent at my powerlessness on the ward. Sadly last experience of private hospital was not good as they were not equipped to cope with a much older person with complex co-morbidities and it ended up in medical disaste...
My mother was admitted again yesterday after an 'episode' (she has many, some they find a cause, often associated with acute anxiety/distress). Arrived A & E 6.30, I only found out at 12.00, when got there, taking BP which was super low, they still had her sitting up in bed, and hadn't seemed to hav...