[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We are thinking of buying a second-hand Road King Class 3 mobility scooter for my Mum (a friend is selling one). We need to work out how to dismantle it so that we can bring it home. Does anyone know how to dismantle a 5-year-old Road King?
bowlingbun - I had originally thought to include a full explanation of the story so far, but decided to abbreviate it to a succinct question so that my purpose of question did not get buried in the other issues (and there are many!). I have found so often when asking questions in forums that the fee...
If an Alzheimers patient has been found to have insufficient mental capacity, and a best interests decision has been made to move them to a care home, do social services have the legal power to physically force a move if the patient resists the idea? Is it first necessary to section the individual, ...