<t>You maybe should be entitled to JSA if you are no working, maybe go to a local citizens advice beureax if you have one in your town or a benefits advice centre, Ive found the job centres not the first or best place to go for advice about what if any benefits you are / may be entitled to.<br/> <br...
<t>Hi, Has anyone got any advice on how and what to put on the dla forms? as in my opinion they are designed to catch you out.<br/> <br/> We are in the process of trying to get the mrs on a middle or higher rate of care. She is now on the low rate of care and the high rate of mobiliy, she has been o...
Hello
I look after my partner who gets Income support, SDA, DLA, If I go to work will the mrs keep her SDA or lose it?

Rgrds

Keith
I agree something needs to be done especially when the job centre turns me away and offers me no help to get work when I want it, and I haven't worked for 15yrs due to my caring responsibilties eitheir.
now the CAB tells me I have to work for 30 hrs but I can only find a job for 20 hrs a week so they said get 2 jobs, but I said who looks after the mrs when iam in work. She cannot get around without me? She will be stuck in the house till I get back from work?? Good advice eh?????????????? I give up...
<t>Yes I have just been to my local jobcentre to try to clam JSA. I look after the mrs who is permanently disabled and in recepit of IC and DLA, I have been out of work and a carer to her for 15 yrs now, I get nothng to care for her as shes on the low rate of care and the high rate of mobility, thin...
<t>Hi All<br/> The mother in law whos 77 was ill just before xmas, she had a pacemaker fitted in hospital. since then shes been a further three tmes in hospital, the last time as long as three weeks. she wont eat much, wont go out now and has lost 5 stones in weight. She lives on her own, At home no...
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> The mother in law age 77 lives on her own, she been into hospital twice in December because she collapsed twice, once at home and once in the street. Shes now had a pacemaker fitted and seems ok now except she wont now go out at all. Because of this we take her shopping, etc once o...
I agree the disabled should get some kind of winter fuel payment too especially if there not working or on a low wage or need a carer to look after them. After all if their disabled they have to stay in more in the winter.

Keith
So anyone whos a carer to a partner who is on income support is not allowed to work? or should I say they are but will probably end up worse off, Isnt that discrimination towards Carers? theres got to be something wrong here http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif I would like to work, in fact t...