does this come under the same bill whereas people who at work have a joke played on them and have a right to sue? It doesnt havent to happen regular either once is enough to take someone to court!
<t>its also absurd that a worker from the common market can claim child benefit even if his children are still at home in his home country, imagine a Polish man working here sending £90 back to Poland for his 2 children, how much will that be worth back there? At least those from here living abro...
I wonder if all the MPs will be putting an extra pullover on this winter? I very much doubt it as am sure the Taxpayer will most likely be footing the heating bills for their second home and they can well afford the increase for the number 1 home! Image
<t>If the French government makes the power suppliers only increase prices by 5% why cant our government do the same? No matter how well your homes insulated we are still being ripped off by price increases that are way over the top, am afraid we are going to get this all the time if the goverment w...
Strange that hes wanting the people who have most likely worked all their life to continue working, have we not paid enough into the pot? His remarks would be better aimed at the population that has never worked and dont ever intend to.
<t>well written George and most likely whats going to happen too, b all. Its true they like the old sweetner before a general election but there are not enough carers to make up for the lost votes. We who are carers will never get a good deal am sure of that no matter who is in power. I bet labour n...
As a life long voter of Labour needless to say I didnt vote for them this time and unless they get their act together I wont ever vote for them again. I am sure they are living in cloud cuckoo land as they sure are not livng in the land I live in. Talk about self destruct. They should always remembe...
Sorry I have got my wires crossed re the carers allowance...I dont claim it because my wife would lose her SDA and if there was anything left it would be taxed too because of my pension.
Luckily for me I read the Carers claim form!
<t>Heres a good question John if you can remember, did Tony Blair ever make a promise to look into family homes being sold to pay for care? I believe this cant happen in Scotland. Its a problem that might be facing me sooner rather than later and I keep thinking (maybe hoping morelike) that this was...