[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
At a pinch, you can improvise a mask with a round-necked T-shirt (with sleeves): 1. Pull the T-shirt over your head and neck, but don't put your arms through the sleeves. 2. Pull the neck of the T-shirt up and over your nose. 3. Take both sleeves, use them to pull the T-shirt so that it's tight acro...
Sainsbury's allegedly allows unpaid carers in during their "elderly/vulnerable hour", but when I asked what ID they needed nobody knew. The only "carers ID" I have is a card issued by the Carers Trust, and that doesn't even have my name on it, let alone a photo: it merely says that I have a vulnerab...
I went to the local Waitrose this afternoon to do some shopping, when what should I see but a queue of, I'd guess, over 100 people outside. My immediate reaction: "I'm a sole carer for my caree. I can't possibly risk standing around that many other people who might be asymptomatic!" (So I went away ...
My caree dumped Oakhouse in favour of WFF :) She's also been investigating a company - can't remember the name - which does similar but long-life meals which don't need freezing. I think they advertise in supplements somewhere ...
The tax returns that people are currently panicking about are for the 2018-19 tax year. It sounds as though what you're talking about is the 2019-20 tax year, which you don't need to start dealing with until after April this year, surely? But you do need to inform HMRC within 3 months of going self-...
Hah! Might have known Chris would beat me to it. Here's a link, anyway. http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sadiq-khan-pledges-free-london-travel-for-disabled-peoples-carers/ar-BBYx883?ocid=ASUDHP I'm assuming this is only while accompanying the disabled person - I don't see why we should be entitl...
I asked elsewhere, and have been told that it's actually pension age rather than 65 you have to reach before you can't claim the PIP mobility allowance.
The report is riddled with lies and almost everything we said has been twisted. [...] Therefore he cannot make his own meals... but the assessor reckons he can because he can put a packet in the microwave. She also thinks he can budget and manage his money perfectly well... because he sat a maths t...
For instance Washing and bathing 2 out of 8 He needs helped into and out of bath & I have to physically bathe him. Managing your toilet needs 0 out of 8 He has little accidents from time to time, it's happening more frequently lately. Dressing and undressing 2 out of 8 Granted he can physically dre...