[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Also however, IF you qualify for the IS top-up – which is ENTIRELY means-tested - you will automatically qualify for the CP of £36 per week, giving you a total of CA = £64.60 + IS top-up = £8.50 + CP = £36 = Grand Total of £109.10 per week. It appears separately on my bank account from CA. On my ba...
Sorry but I'm really puzzled ! I assume from your post that (a) you are in the UK and (b) you qualify for CA under the residency rules. I further presume you are applying for CA on your own behalf ? Your husband as a US citizen who hasn't lived here would not be able to claim CA or any UK benefits ...
Hello all. Feel free to skip ahead to my main question below, but I'll just add some supplementary info first for anyone curious: I'm applying for Carers Allowance at the moment. I have been caring for my mom for a while but am only just applying for carers allowance now. (Edit: I also get ESA and b...
Have a read through of the Carers UK factsheet on Carers Allowance here https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/carers-allowance I think it will answer your questions. As far as I am aware you are not required to attend an interview to claim CA - but please do ...
Is anyone able to answer my other question? Do they still require you to attend an interview for CA?
MrsAverage wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:09 pm
Lovepush
Do you work or earn anything at all? Do you get benefits yourself?
Hi, thanks for responding. I do not work. I have been on ESA for quite a few years now.
Streuth, of course you qualify!!! What OUTSIDE help do you get from Social Services? What benefits and support does your brother get? Thanks. I don’t get any help from social services. Really this is just an ‘informal’ arrangement between me and my mom. My brother also gets PIP, but just the mobili...
Hello, I’m new to the forum. Not sure if I’m posting this in the right place. I have a few questions. My first question is, am I eligible to get Carers Allowance? I care for my mom currently. She has bipolar disorder and struggles with day to day life. She gets PIP daily living component. We live to...