[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Charles47,<br/> Thank you for your message. I know if I shamed them it would never happen to someone else in the area. Besides I know, I would get a lot a support form the local community, its just that I haven't told a lot of people about the passing away of my dear husband. I did not want...
<t>Hello Rosemary,<br/> Many thanks for your kind words of encouragement and for all the info. You are spot-on about the delay being due to the lack of funds. I should point out that my local jobcentreplus caused a lot of the delay in processing the funeral grant. At first, instead of taking in the ...
Hello, I was a full-time Carer for my husband who had Dementia and Alzeheimers. He passed away on the 9th December 2007. I am still trying to bury him with Dignity. But I am asked to pay money upfront, money I dont have. The DWP tells me they will pay after the funeral. I feel stuck and very alone b...