[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
well as a carers now i dont hav any money in the bank so let them try and get it out
<t>hi my name is paul from durham it is going to be hard like you my wife had a stroke at 45 last oct but down the right side, they say that the left side is the best side if there is a best side, you will go through a lot and i mean a lot like you i have 2 kids 1girl 17 1 boy 11, and you n know wha...
sign come on all get behind this
can anyone tell me if you can get help on holidays iam looking to take my wife and son away for a holiday wife get full dla and i get carers, and if anyone knows of any good places to go thanks
just had word that iam getting carers allowance all of £77 a week, well better then income support hahahaha. what a joke and i had to give up work for this. think i will go live in a tent in the garden. may be i will get more
they should give carers that as well who look after someone at home

hi

any 1 from durham or round about who like to chat then please get back to us thanks
hi is there any one from the durham area on here please
hi iam paul and i am from durham i care for my wife how long does it tak to get cares money and is there any 1 from durham on here, how much do we save the dhss
hi iam paul and i am from durham i care for my wife how long does it tak to get cares money and is there any 1 from durham on here, how much do we save the dhss