[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Sir/Madam, My son is 26 years old and has autism with learning difficulties.  He was at two different residential settings in the space of 12 years, however the transition afterwards was not smooth. He moved back home in 2017, and for a year we didn't receive any support. Since this time we are...
Dear Sir/Madam, My son is 26 years old and has autism with learning difficulties.  He was at two different residential settings in the space of 12 years, however the transition afterwards was not smooth. He moved back home in 2017, and for a year we didn't receive any support. Since this time we are...
Hello Good morning, how are you feeling today? My is 26years old and has autism with learning difficulties, he was at 2 different residential placement for 12years, he didn't have smooth transition. He moved back home in 2017 , since then I am struggling to find him to do things, unfortunately he is...