[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yea your right about the creating jobs for them - thing is she does do her own laundry to a fashion - doesnt iron anything and nothing goes on hangers - basically no effort put in to it. If she is around she will help help me put shopping away and stuff but its not enough. Im really hoping that come...
Hello and thanks so much for your rely. It sounds like your son is doing really well and if he enjoys cooking he could look at going into this as a job eventually. Its my daughters depression that really bothers me and the amount of time she spends in bed. At least there is hope now and some things ...
Hello, I’m new to this forum - my 25 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with Aspergers. I would like to share my experience of the struggles I am experiencing as her mother and would welcome any support out there. She has never had a job, has no friends and also has clinical depression. She w...