[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
ans sussexrox she is 283 miles away in leeds we are in medway kent x
<t>thank you for all your replies its nice to know there are people out there that are willing to share their advice with me i have spoken to my grandma i tried not to show any upset emotion to her as i do not wish to make her upset and confused but when i rung last nite she was wishing me new year ...
<t>i live with my mum and brother too so it wouldnt get to much for me my nan has done so much for us in her life and i am willing to look after her she is 84 now and in all my 23 years of life the longest i have been away from her is 2 weeks at a time yesterday they said they would be letting us kn...
thank you for ur advice it really helps x x
<t>im not her power of attorney i dont think im only 23 i started caring for my grandma when she started having problems with her memory and i just dont know what to do my gran is my life at first she didnt even want to go up to her daughters because of the cold weather and that but we encouraged he...
<t>i am writing this because i need some urgent advice my grandma who i have cared for, for the last few years i am down as her carer on everything and my mum is down as her next of kin she lives with us, but she went up to her other daughters for xmas and new year and now they are saying they have ...
<t>i am writing this because i need some urgent advice my grandma who i have cared for, for the last few years i am down as her carer on everything and my mum is down as her next of kin she lives with us, but she went up to her other daughters for xmas and new year and now they are saying they have ...