[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
For the sake of her family it would be really good for her to go to conselling theraphys take all that help but sometimes sorry to offend they become self centred at times not thinking of others or putting theirselves at the centre of it all wether they do not mean to our not. I think its best you ...
It's a desperately sad situation. I think, as you are already aware, it's vital to bear in mind that the priority here is the wellbeing of your children, especially your partner's (including your stepchildren). Sadly, whatever is best (as in 'least-worst' ) for them has to be what happens. Whether ...
It may be worth suggesting getting an appointment with a private psychiatrist to get a second opinion. The "borderline" diagnosis could be wrong She has seen 2 different psychiatrists now, and both agree with each other, admittedly they both work for the same organisation. Unfortunately the cost of...
It is very hard being in love with someone who is Borderline, i have had the same doubts as OP as to why someone can be so mean yet say they love you more than anything. My wife has tried may different medications and none seem to work. i have recently just posted my story of living with a Borderlin...
Hey there everyone. I Found this forum a while ago, I have been lurking and reading various posts etc and have found some of the advice very helpful at various times. I have just decided to create a profile and tell my Story. The reson for telling me story, honestly, i don't know, i have no friends ...