[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks Paula<br/> <br/> I have been to the doctors today and he has given me some tablets that "will help me cope". I don't think they will bring mum back to life but I will give them a go. <br/> <br/> I am going to my sisters tomorrow because it is preferable to being on my own over the bank hol...
Hi Everybody I have been trying to get involved with people at work. I have asked if they want to go places and I will drive but nobody is bothered because they all have partners or families. I am losing all my confidence and just seem to be crying. I wake up in the morning and for about 2 seconds I...
<t>Hello Everybody<br/> <br/> I thought I would just update the thread. I am having a really bad time at the moment. I thought I was doing ok and just had the odd day where I couldn't cope but then yesterday everything went pear shaped. <br/> <br/> I was meant to be going to visit my sister in Colch...
Hi Rosemary! Thanks for asking how I am. I am not doing too bad most of the time. Some of the time I get upset because I miss my mum and somebody when I was trying to sort out the house situation the other day, somebody said I was a martyr and that I had no right to stay in the house as I had been a...
Thanks for that Myrtle. I feel better today as I have been to work. I am going to sort through some things and keep a few for myself. Funnily enough, the things that are most sentimental to me don't have much monetary worth - so I will probably be in with a fighting chance of keeping them. My aunty ...
Hi All Thanks for all the helpful messages. Sorry I haven't been in touch for while. Things have started to catch up with me a bit over Easter as I have been on my own most of the time. I have started to get a bit upset about things and my sisters have been going on about selling anything of value t...
<t>Hi Rosemary<br/> <br/> Work was good. I was glad to be back really. At least there are different people there who I can chat and laugh with. Also, sometimes people can offer advice and things. I am off now until after Easter so I think that might be why I am feeling a bit more emotional, especial...
<t>I got really upset yesterday over something stupid. I know it is daft but I took some of mum's medications back to the chemist and when I turned around to walk out, I just couldn't stop crying. How daft is that? This morning some people have been to collect all her disabled equipment. I have been...
<t>Thanks Myrtle!<br/> <br/> I am feeling much better. I am still worried about the house situation with my sisters but I am just taking my time with things at the moment. <br/> <br/> For some reason, I am worse at night and have to force myself to go to bed. I think it is the quiet that I don't lik...
<t>That's a really good idea Alison. I have lots of evidence that I researched as well which contradicted all the reasons that my employer gave for not allowing me to work from home. I think I might make that available to my union, so that they can help other carers. I couldn't get help from the uni...