[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Amazing Chris. Thanks. That's a lot of info! I'm sure I'll find my answer there.
Hi, I wonder if anyone has had any experience of being able to choose your own chc nursing home? My Mum has been awarded chc funding for a nursing home but we've been on the waiting list for our preferred home for two months now and given that things are a bit difficult we may have to choose an alte...
Hi Samantha, I felt so for you reading your post with you feeling the way you do. I just wanted to urge you, if you haven't already, to go and see your GP and ask to be referred for counselling. A few months ago I too was in a real horrible place. I felt dreadful ... crying, vomiting (with stress) a...
Hello, This is the first time I have posted to the forum. I have been reading some of the posts and wow do some of them resonate with me ... so great reading! My mother is able to walk with the aid of a frame but is at high risk of falls because of a spinal deformity. She lives alone (with carers go...
Thank you Anne! I shall make enquiries about those. Kind of expected we'd have to pay for those but hopefully affordable as a bit of a top-up service.
Hi, I'm new here and wow! the info on here is invaluable. And I am grateful to all of you who share your stories. My Mum has dementia but early stages still so able to communicate, has capacity etc. but she also has other health issues that makes her vulnerable to illness and falls (like many frail ...