[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I await the day when GPs CPNs Psychiatrists SServices anon start to agree & appreciate the value of carers in mental health care and support, as long-written into MH NICE procedures. I have now been derided for thinking that carers even exist usefully in any care programme and have had the resultin...
Hi I need some help I was a carer foe my grandmother until 2018 I did work part time until I now unable to work I need to claim contribution based ESA and pip I am not sure if I can get the ESA as I haven't worked 26 weeks in tax years 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 so am I entitled to claim this as the i...
My elderly father has a concessionary travel pass with Companion but due to his ill health he rarely leaves the house. i do most of his shopping and get what he needs, eg pick up medications, is there any plans to enable free bus travel to carers ? Hi there, thank you for posting this question for ...
bowlingbun wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:53 am
Thanks Danny, but I need to know where it actually says this?
Hello,

You can read all the repeals and revocations here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nce#AnnexI

Best wishes

Danny
I am looking after my caree suffering from physical and mental illness, last year they got to the point of not being able to cope anymore and took an overdose. I went down to A&E sat with them eventually they saw the crisis team who listened for about 10 minutes then handed my caree some leaflets a...
Hello, I'm caring for both of my parents who are at different stages of dementia and they live over 80 miles from me in a different county. I contacted my local carers service and they mentioned that I could be entitled to a one-off carers grant. However, once they realised that I didn't live in th...
Are you able to claim carers allowance for two people? I currently get it for my son but want to know if I can claim for my father also Dear Jaye, Thank you very much for your post. I’m afraid you can only claim and be paid Carer’s Allowance for one of the people you are caring for. You might benef...
I have posted about this before, but am getting nowhere, and the situation has since escalated. I have no work for my zero hours contract job this term, which is due to the fact that they wanted me to do a First Aid course at a time when it would've been particularly stressful / I had other commitm...
Hi all. I care for my husband who has a mental illness. We live in Dorset and are in our 50s. I’d like help with advice on money for a break and also general benefits advice. My husband gets contribution based ESA (support group) and PIP standard rate. I just receive carers allowance as going on to...
Are there any updates on the government's response to the petition appealing for more consideration of the financial difficulties faced by carers including the request for CA to be fair across the UK? Carer’s Allowance is the lowest benefit of its kind at £66.15 per week. It is the main benefit for...