[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sue and welcome, I care for my 21 years old and have done from birth, I love him to bit and would not change him for the world, but there are times when I just have to go into my garage and scream, he has autism, learning difficulties and OCD along with many medical problems including epilepsy, h...
Hi, just like to welcome you to the forum, come over to roll call section anytime, that where most people are. Sandra
<t>Hi, I know everything seems hopeless at the moment, but please do not give up. I had PND with my first daughter who is now 24. I could not cope with anything at the time, I could not be by myself. I spent the first 6 months having to be dropped off at various people houses and collected on an eve...
Hi Nina, welcome, I know how you feel, my son is 21 and everyone always says there is support there if you need it, well I say bol***ks to that, my son needs it I need it, I have asked for it and my son has been offered the most stupid help and courses to attend, completely unsuitable and they offer...
<t>Hi Clair and welcome, my son has the same problem, one of many, I usually find when he has mood swings I usually try not to argue with him and generally just agree with him, even when what he might be saying that is wrong, try not to shout or lose your temper it really does not help as the only p...
Hi, Just wanted to say hello and welcome, come over to roll call for a chat anytime, I care for my son fulltime so cannot offer any advice on caring for the elderly but just wanted to welcome you anyway. Image Sandra.
<t>Hi Dasha, I know what you mean, it really hurts sometimes, when my friends and families kids are all going out to parties to celebrate Xmas and New Year and my son can barely leave his room, and also a lot of them are also learning to drive at the moment, which my son will never be able to do. So...
Hi, thanks for your replies, well where do I start, my son has epilepsy, chronic asthma with lung problems, leaning difficulties, hyper thyroid, aspergers and most recently diagnosed with ITP (rare disorder of low platelets in the blood.) which means he bleeds easily and bruisers really easily exter...
Hi, Just wanted in introduce myself, I am a full-time carer for my 21 year old son and have been since his birth, although I love him to bits it is a really hard job and is getting harder, would love to join for a chat and a chance to vent occasionally http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin....