[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Anyone like to share their experiences of coping with caring whilst working at home. I work full time and my husband has three social care visits per day but due to being on the high risk register I was advised by his consultant to minimise all exposure to others whilst shielding. I cancelled his...
Thank you
It's so good to be able to share my feelings with people who understand .I actually love working and it gives me a chance to be be be someone different and forget about caring but the juggling act gets a but much at times .
Hi I am new to the forum although I have been a carer to my husband for the last three years. My husband has an autoimmune liver disease which has affected his brain and caused dementia like symptoms and has recently undergone surgery for colorectal cancer. The social worker referred me to the local...