[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for the replies they’ve been really helpful and given me some good ideas to check out . :D
My husband has mobility problems as well as Lewy Body Dementia and so to get him out and about we have to use a wheelchair . The medication he takes for the hallucinations and voices he hears ( part of his LBD) have caused him to put on lots of weight and his current wheelchair is really not strong ...
Thank you for the advice . It’s great not to feel alone !
I would also benefit from some advice on reporting changes to PIPS , but every piece of advice I read makes it seem such a simple straight forward process whereas reality has been stressful and long winded ! Are there any time frame limits to any of the benefit processes ? Because I find it incredib...
After 2 years of being told he had Mild Cognitive Impairment ( believe me there is nothing Mild about it!) and Mixed Anxiety and Depression Disorder my husband has finally finished his barrage of testing . He was seriously ill earlier this year and this made the consultant take a complete review of ...