And I’d like anyone really at this stage! Lol
X
Thanks NHShater, it was good to read your message at that time of the morning.
X
Thanks BB for your message, it is so difficult. I have not got any further with my son. He is more paranoid than ever but not a risk to himself or others. Is spending most of his time telling the police and council housing department about his suspicions about the ‘dodgy’ area he lives in, people st...
Thanks StarFish, hope your son is on good form and your Christmas is enjoyable. BB - I could do that but it would be an enormous betrayal to my son to play it. I did mention in the consultation that there was a lot of anger - and depression (often related to anger) this year, he’s pretty good at pic...
<t>I posted a reply on here on Thursday but it disappeared! <br/> Thanks for all your suggestions and good wishes. We went to the psychiatrist who advised my son to take an increased dose of Quetiapine for a week to ten days, my son was doubtful he would do this. Psychiatrist spent some time agreein...
I made several changes to my last post in draft format but they have not appeared - the main one being that my son flat out refused to take the higher dose of Quetiapine although that’s what the psychiatrist advised.
I posted a reply on here on Thursday but it disappeared! Thanks for all your suggestions and good wishes. We went to the psychiatrist who advised my son to take an increased dose of Quetiapine for a week to ten days, my son was doubtful he would do this. Psychiatrist spent some time agreeing that it...
Deteriorating further ... thinks someone nearly pulled a knife on him... managed to get an appointment today. He’s accused people in his house of stealing things, they've called him paranoid. It cant be long before he gets booted out of there. I don’t want him in my house ranting and raving and brea...
Thanks Mrs A, I am familiar with the 60 tips and will look at the other blog.

Bowlingbun- yes you are right, someone was dripfeeding me my feelings aren’t worthy of being heard. I am working on it.

X
My son was on the phone again this evening, kept talking about people taking things from his room ... and then putting them back again, he think various organisations have information about him and are denying it/fobbing him off/winding him up. So the paranoia is worse despite going back to 300mgs Q...