[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So pleased that this subject has been brought up. We are both well past our 65th birthdays. I have to care full time for my husband and have done so since the mid 90's - since I was 51. I did receive the ICA for 9 years until when I turned 60 and started to receive the State Pension. From then (2004...
Does your husband receive either DLA or Attendance Allowance? When did you both last have assessments from Social Services? Does your husband receive any Direct Payments from them? Neither, he is currently receiving PIP (enhanced care & mobility). However and this is another story, his award finish...
I'm a 75 year old wife who has medical issues of her own and who cares for my 71 year old husband who has both long term and degenerative/life threatening issues. Recently I have found out that despite trying my best in applying for his benefits it wasn't good enough. Additionally he is in the categ...
I thought that I would post an update on this. Eventually I got through to the PIP help line and asked the question - why? After a bit of umming and ahhing it transpires that the PIP2 claim form and evidence that was sent in for the last review was unfortunately not detailed enough to show that his ...
Thanks, yes it is a bit odd. I can't find anything on this subject nor is there anything on the DR website. It was all a bit of a mess in 2017 following the face to face assessment but eventually the DWP relented and gave him back what he had with DLA. The PIP eventual award was Enhanced for both Mo...
My hubby is 71 and in receipt of PIP, enhanced for both following the move from DLA to PIP. This morning I received one of their AR1 forms for a review of the award. Now my understanding was that last year M/s Rudd said that all of those with a current PIP award and were over 65 would get a 10 year ...
Thanks, it's the Council that worries me most, they seem to be a Law unto themselves, a little while back my Husband started getting a small pension, £17 per week, so the Council reduced our housing benefit by £14 :roll: even though he had asked them in advance if it would affect anything. If we ha...
The role of the visiting officer was purely to fill in the form for me, NOT to assess my son, he wasn't even here. Having given all the information to this chap, he took it away and sent it to the assessment dept. They gave me a quick call to clarify one or two things, and the benefit was granted, ...
Did you keep a copy of your original claim form? Wait a month or so and phone up, say that he has deteriorated in one respect or another and request the new feature should be assessed. You should get a copy o the list of things they look at and the range of capability in each heading. Ask in your l...
I asked DWP to arrange a Visiting Officer as I couldn't hand writ the form. He was very good and helped me remember things that I might have forgotten. Highly recommend this for anyone. My husband didn't ask for one, the DWP told him that he would need one. After trying all of the other agencies fi...