[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you everyone for all your advice and support. I feel like I should probably say that I am actually the bride lol I wasn't going to mention it because it was my own fault for putting my nickname "Ray" as my name which my brother in law is always mocking me for :D But quite a few people have com...
Thank you for your replies so far. I really appreciate the support. Luckily my fiance totally agrees with me and we have both tried to talk with my FIL and MIL about it. I'll add a little extra detail about the wedding to answer Jenny's questions. The wedding is 2 hours drive away from where my GFIL...
Hello, I need some advice. I am getting married in February and is over 2 days far from home. My fiance's grandfather, John, suffers with dementia, has severe hearing loss, has lost the use of one hand due to a stroke a few years ago and can't walk without aid and not very far. His wife, who is reas...