[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I was on this site 2 years ago, but got some patronising and flippant advice. Decided to give it one more try. I am a carer for my mum who is 90, blind and has severe short term memory loss. Her health has declined especially in the past 6 months. She has lost all her appetite and is almost as hard ...
Hello :) Thank you so much for reading and listening, and thank you for the very useful advice. I appreciate you all taking time to reply. My mum used to have a visit occasionally from the Minister of the Church, but I found out that was mainly a visit to play on the goodwill of my mum and get offer...
I am a carer for my 87 year old mother who is blind, has severe short term memory loss (maybe precursor to full dementia in the future), is very deaf, has severe osteoarthritis which limits her mobility, and very poor appetite. Consequently, I do most things for my mum. I had no choice but to become...