[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I have a question to put to people with experiance on the matter. My wife is having lot's of problem's with the catheter she has. We have the problem of regular by-passing, so i get many a night changing wet through beds. Now the main question, They have asked us about fitting a super pubic cat...
<t>Hi my wife had one of those and we kept on getting UTI's then having antibioctics and having to have the thing changed then it would cause problems with her MS after a year or so it was decided to have it removed and we have some very absorbant pads we get from the social services via the distric...
Hi and welcome stay strong and get as much help as you can, do you have district nurses, we see them more than our doctor, can't tell the last time the doc saw my wife.
x
Hi all its taken a while to sort myself out my mum passed away at the end of December really quickly and its been hard trying to sort things out. to cap it all Boston Pilgrim hospital have lost my mums wedding ring and her engagement ring so that's being sorted. Erica and I have had a few problems a...
<t>Hi we have been together for 17 years now and I too care for my wife she has had MS for 7 to 8 years and this year we finally got married, before we travelled around enjoyed life she ran her own music company, then she was DN with MS and to present day she is confined to bed and chair. with no sp...
<t>Merry Christmas one and all<br/> I have been caring for my wife who has MS now for about 3 years and she is confined to bed and chair. having gone down the road of a motabilty BTW (not easy to sort out) and with my mum coming with us to the shops and never having thought about want if mum wasn't ...