[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. My wife has been going down the Tribunal route with my help after a PIP Assessment in August ‘18 and a failed MR. After terrible help from our local CAB to fill in the initial form, my wife got 11 points for Daily Living, and 12 for Mobility, reviewed in 2 years. We sent a load of extra medical ...
Hi all, I care for my wife and have done for several years now, and my wife received the Higher Care DLA. A few weeks ago she was “invited” to apply for PIP, so she filled in the form, and duly went to her Face to Face assessment. To cut a long story short, she got one point less than the Enhanced l...
Thanks Jenny. My wife and I both have our ups and downs, but we have found a rhythm that works for us..
Hi, I am a Carer for my wife. She went into hospital for a minor operation 6 years ago and came out with a huge pressure sore. We both have Spina Bifida, and since my wife's hospital injury, her immune system has been knocked crazy. The actual wound has healed, but the emotional and physical scars r...