Hi Chris,

Well this is an opportunity to be heard, rolling off the momentum of our show.
And we did contact many carers, just not though this forum.

This is the time to talk to the press about issues and bring them forward!
Victoria D show is not a tabloid as far as I know.
Sorry if it was confusing: We - Rogan Productions - have made a show about centenarians where carers and care for elderly is heavily featured. Our programme is now finalized and we ourselves are not looking for any additional interviews. However as the show is about to come out, we got a lot of PRES...
Hi Jenny, These are amazing stories, and I am sure these people could write books! What I am looking for is someone willing to go on a TV programme and tell their tale there. I know some people would rather stay anonymous on a forum and that's very understandable with such personal issues. So if any...
Hi Chris, Thank you for your reply. We have ourselves conducted various research while making our documentary, which we would like to invite you to watch on Monday 23rd at 20:30 on BBC1. We have not however spoken to YOUNGER carers as our film was focused on 100 year olds. The press however are twis...
Good afternoon carers! My name is Vai and I work for a TV production company called Rogan Productions.We have created a documentary about caring for the very old - people in their 100's. The film will be broadcasted as a Panorama on the 23rd of October 2017, 20:30. We have a lot of press interested ...