[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is your partner getting. Help from a CMHT? If so, ask if you can accompany your partner to his next appointment. Then ask them whether they can review his meds. Has he ever had ECT? He did receive home visits in the beginning from the CMHT which was really supportive and enabled him to get diagnose...
Karen, OK, that's given us a bigger picture - thank you. First off, though I'm sorry your partner has taken off, at least this will give you all a bit of a 'breathing space' (is your elder son at home at the moment, or will be coming home shortly?). Maybe you can all take stock together. In practic...
Just to clarify . You don't mean Bi-Polar do you? But is your partner taking any medication? Hello Colin,my partner has been diagnosed with cyclothmia which is a milder form of Bipolar 1 and 2.He gets rapid cycling with his moods and has been prescribed Quetiapine 300mg once a day.We both met with ...
Thankyou so much for your reply Jenny which has helped me a lot today.I have been with my partner for a long time 36 years! also he is my son's father but was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago.He has been gradually been getting worse with his rapid changing mood swings and got a late diagnosis of ...
Hello I'am new to the forum and hope someone can help me with advice on getting my 18 year old son support or counseling as he has been very tearful, upset coping with my partners extreme mood swings due to BPD.My partner blames myself and my sons for his difficulties in life and changes his moods r...
I'am new to the forum and need support due to caring for my husband with bi polar rapid cycling. Extreme mood swings and being blamed for everything takes its toll but talking to others is a great help.Not sure how to help my 2 sons who live with us and tend to stay in their rooms for a lot of the t...