[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks I was starting to think that to
<t>Does anyone no if this website and indeed the a b a thing any good would it help someone who is very severe with s l d as well it's quiet expensive so not sure if it is worth the money given how bad my daughter is if anyone has any insight in to this I would greatly appreciate your help thanks jo...
Hi welcome same here for me although my daughters nearly five so u have much more experience than me is your son at home full time take care happy new year
Thank you so much just didn't no the correct name I am in Sussex now I've gor the correct name that will make my search so much easier thanks again Jo
Hi does anyone know where how I would find some kind of social clubs games etc for my sons 9 and 7 where there would be Othet siblings of disabled kids so they can meet kids in the same boat as them I've had a look On google but not sure what to search really any help advice greatly appreciated
Hi thanks for that info I've not heard of them had a look on google seems very good can't believe there not well known there r no posters in hosptial or docs thanks again
<t>Hi bowling bun no I don't have anyone else to help no family I grew up in care so no one I no what u mean about my other 2 I know it's hard for them but they go to groups etc to meet others and for a break this is why I go with my girl to the special school once a week so she can learn eventually...
Hi Tracey I am near gatwick so yes quiet near
<t>Hi melly no I haven't as my girl does not understand any spoken language even simple things pass me your bottle she has not got a clue she can use very basic pecs but I have to put the one down say for skips she can't choose what she wants it seems we r in a dark tunnel and there is no light at t...
<t>Hi Tracey good luck with getting him in can I ask if u don't mind why it took so long to diagnose him ? R the doctors bad there ? We r southeast and I had just one appointment with a pead and she knew straight away my daughter had severe autism yet everyone else says it takes years and people say...