[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So much for those "Carers Charter" posters pinned up at entrances to wards at my local hospital! Not that they were ever followed in my mother's case three years ago. They were for decorative, feel good purposes back then! Whilst we are applauding from our windows, our rights are being ripped away. ...
The government is getting us so well trained to put the NHS on a pedestal. And that chip shop has drunk the Coolaid (American children's squash).!
Welcome to the forum. Please don't feel the need to apologise. With the changing situation, even if someone had posted your exact same question before, I expect some of the responses will be different due to Covid-19. There are many people on the forum who are pleased to offer their opinions. The fo...
Michael, I just read Helen Walker's well written "Blog". It was informative. Thank you.

It was a pity your posting is locked. I would have thought you would be welcoming responses to this important statement. Or is Helen not interested?
I'm still self isolating on side of mountain in California. My travel company has been anything but expedient in rearranging my return flight! Just got back online after 3 days of tv, WiFi, phone outage, but now reconnected. Please don't think the US doesn't have it's problems, as I heckle each day ...
Not a nurse//medic either. I'd be concerned that the patient should self isolate to a room, and only one person in the family bring them food and drink, etc. Allocate them their own cups, plates and cutlery and wash them separately. Keep them well hydrated. That's some stuff I've seen on the US tell...
Thank you, Henrietta xx
Thank you, Michael for your clarification. I would have been absolutely horrified if my thoughts had been true! Rosemary
Well written letters, and lots of seemingly heavy weight signatures. Any such letter from Age UkK? Just found this essay from Age UK, updated March 26, on social care and coronavirus. Not a forceful response to the bill. https://www.ageuk.org.uk/discover/2020/03/social-care-and-coronavirus/ Shall ha...
Sorry everyone, I'm a bit out of the loop on the Government vulnerable persons list, which I may well be on but can't access my letters at the moment. Has this list been openly shared with grocery stores and other businesses? Not sure I like my health status being shared that way! Hoping I'm over re...