I came back from America to look after my mother. I found I couldn't claim carers allowance until I d been in the UK for two years, per government website information.
Here's the link to the article that gives guidance to landlords of premises that seems to question that there needs to be reasonable adjustments in terms of visitors to the business. https://www.eversheds-sutherland.com/global/en/what/articles/index.page?ArticleID=en/Discrimination_and_equal_pay/DLR...
NHS services eligibility is residency based, not citizenship.
Thank you for that link, very helpful. It appears that the building code doesn't specify the need for handicapped spaces, but the requirement is covered under the laws dealing with reasonable accommodations.
I'm a member of a club that uses leased facilities from a sports club with playing fields, bar and meeting facilities(often rented out for bday parties, wakes, etc). The private grounds include a large graveled or paved area used for parking for about 70+ vehicles. There are no marked parking spaces...
The expectation these days is that the carers check in with the agency upon arrival and departure. One agency we had had an electronic tag on the careplan file, kept in the house, that the carer need to scan on their phone to prove they were in the room with mum. Others used mum's landline phone. Th...
You are the one responding. You need the trustees to provide you with a written copy of any formal complaint. Otherwise you wont know exactly what the complaint is exactly, and also a written report of their findings upon investigation. That's my opinion.
Hard to believe that someone completely immobile and with no friends or relatives available would have been discharged home and not to a care home...