One would think that a care home ought to be able, if not required, to provide food suitable for people with diabetes. Having said that, I was often surprised to see the number of times my mother was given sugary hot chocolate drinks, starchy main courses and sponge pudding with jam and custard for ...
Nice to hear something positive.
Hi Stephen, I've been wondering how you and your mother are getting on....
Hope your grandmother hasn't downplayed her injuries to her friend and then he downplays her condition to the insurance company. Also hope there's sufficient insurance coverage. I'd like some leegal representation myself. It is a step in right direction that they're looking at a care plan for her.
Another thought, you might want to talk to a no win no fee solicitor with regards your grandmother filing her own claim, instead of relying on the drivers' insurance companies battling it out. They ought to be able to advise if that's appropriate. I'm currently working with such a company on behalf ...
Excellent thinking Bowlingbun! Puts a whole new perspective on things..

Time to keep track of any expenses encountered as a result of your grandmother's accident.
In 2017 when mum was discharged from hospital she was discharged under a 'discharge to assess" program through the hospital and LA at no expense. She had doubled up care 4x daily. The LA's OT and social worker assessed her and qualified her for 6 weeks reablement care, at no cost to mum, even though...
Please don't assume anything. I'd like there to be an OT visit to her home before she does go home and at home reablement package arranged through social services.
I think they would be willing to listen to you.