[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Inform the family of what to expect e.g. changes in breathing patterns towards end of life.
Yes, HB. Besides the hospitals trying to free up more beds, the local authorities find it difficult to find care agencies willing to take new carees due to staff on leave. Same applies to the LA staff. From before Christmas until after first week in January.
Good job, Ayjay!
Sorry you're in this position. I had similar stuff with my mother. If your dad needs double handed care, has the OT given the carers a sit to stand electric hoist? The carers shouldn't be using lift belts or asking dad to grab hold of them or the unstable bed, in my opinion. In terms of care plan re...
Thank you thara. Hope you can find someone suitable.
From my experience, caring is stressful and exhausting at the best of times, without the paid carers behaving badly. With your health suffering I wonder if you have considered researching nursing homes or even hospice? There are others on the forum who care for family members with dementia. I hope t...
I had documentation of multiple incidents and did call CQC. They didn't specifically investigate but through them I initiated a safeguarding case through the local adult protective services.
So sorry you are having to cope with all this. It sounds like you've cuaght on to a pattern of fraudulent records, as did I. Please keep good records and photograph the care records before they get taken away for archiving. A video doorbell would record the times the carers entered and exited the ho...
The carers ought to be logging in and out of each visit with their care agency. Companies have different systems. Commonly the carers do that by using their carees' home phones. Others use an electronic tag on the care record folder which is scanned by the carer's mobile phone. So the agency ought t...