Thanks!! I have just had a moan to the National Autistic Society... commiserations from them too... and some information about how to help autistic individual to present their difficulties during the medical assessment. I guess that might help. Maybe. To top it off, the Medical Assessment Advisory S...
Seriously! How often are the DWP allowed to demand we attend these bloody assessments? My husband can talk and smile, despite his autism, ADHD, learning difficulties, and multiple mental and physical health problems... so they always decide he is not eligible, and we always end up back at tribunal, ...
Our Pharmacist reckons it wouldn't make any difference if the GP said it was necessary... something about funding... ?
Has anyone else tried to get medication provided from their pharmacist in a dosette box, and been refused? I've asked a couple of times at different pharmacies... Lloyds told me the GP would have to tell them it was needed (I think he prob would) then our new pharmacy told me today that they only pr...
Thanks... I will try that. It's all so flippin time consuming... but I have a "personal assistant" coming round to see if they can help tomorrow, and failing that, Herts Help are allocating me a case worker to help me access community services now. Surely something will work!
So I have finally had my carers assessment... I originally asked and was refused more than ten years ago. They've awarded me direct payments for two hours of domestic support per week. The problem is that there are very few cleaners available in the local area... I have had four different cleaners c...
Yes. My profession is pretty competitive and if I don't get back in soon I am worried I will not be able to get another job at this level. There is a bit on the job advert that says all full time posts are eligible for job share. I'll see how I feel in the interview... I agree it's best to be as hon...
So I've got myself a job interview tomorrow... the trouble is it's a full time vacancy.. not likely to find something similar part time any time soon... and it will mean continuing to ignore my own health problems and the needs of my disabled child and husband. Just wondering whether others would be...
Does anyone know whether the jobcenter would postpone ADS for 26 weeks if I resign to care for my husband and son? I am a carer to both - both are on DLA, aswell as my daughter who is not eligible for DLA but does have SEN. My own health has suffered a lot over the past ten years as I have continued...
As my husband's appointee, the independent assessment services have contacted me to get him in for his PIP assessment. Apparently, they no longer provide the equipment to record the interview... but they say in the information leaflet that if you want to record the interview, you have to have a reco...