[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>this may be my last entry here so just a update to things really...<br/> <br/> mum is now a permanent resident in nursing home <br/> <br/> i am still getting harassed and am still having to go through process of having restraining order changed against family who was assaulted by this is causing ...
<t>has any had a over payment of carer allowance and had to pay a £50 fine because of that ? cause that's what i have got ....<br/> <br/> there was no mention of a fine ever mentioned and now along comes this letter telling me i have been over paid and they want that back , along with the fine cause...
<t>well now with mum staying at the nursing home for the foreseeable future the social worker is on our backs ..as all monies will now go to the home ( her pension etc ) but we were under the impression this would not be until end of year..anyways that leaves me in the house and i have already expla...
<t>update...<br/> <br/> i have called the police a few times already as the other son and the MRs of this family are using every excuse to come talk and hang around with the immediate neighbour the police have picked holes with the restraining order i have and told me i have to prove this families i...
<t>they cant be forced out of area as they own their house<br/> i just want the to leave me alone but they won't it is like a vendetta against me for reporting their son for assault and now the father the other son is bring his mates past here as he and his friends are all using the family dog as a ...
<t>i want to be left alone but this family and their friends and sons associates will not leave me alone it is me they are targeting and i told the police some years ago that they are just waiting for opportunity to get me alone so they can outnumber me and assault me and that's what happened in jan...
<t>thanks crocus for the hugs...<br/> will be meeting local mp about all this on friday hopefully and see if he can pull a few strings for a flat somewhere safe and quiet...as here i just feel like a prisoner on the house as today had this guys MRS coming past 3 times this morning and not once did s...
<t>update....<br/> <br/> i got a restraining order against this guy can't come within certain distance of the house but his mrs is carrying on were he left off and so are the rest of the family i reported this today to police and they were told by this guys mrs she has to come past here as she has f...
<t>we know that all this stress,worry,anxiety,and being scared all contributed to mum not wanting to leave her bedroom, she was so scared she lost all appetite and sleep...all because of the actions of this family who didn't like the fact i reported their son and his gang for assault ...their behavi...
<t>good point and i will try and raise that in court if i get chance....<br/> i have asked to the point to almost be pleading with different organisations for help but nothing they can do at all...i asked council for cctv to be put up here as police tell me time and again this area is hot spot for t...