<t>hey thans for replying. im not in debt, well apart from the £50 im overdrawn today thats it. its all my mums debt im just helping her. she has step change involved who are helping settle her debt issues. medical things : humidifyer for a ventilator, new tubing for ventilator, new filtres for vent...
thankyou bowling bun!!! the appointment went really well! as it was a general review with her paed he always asks how shes doing. unfortunalty ( and shamefully) because of previously been shot down when i raise concerns i didnt have the confidence to do so. my mum however brought all the issues up. ...
Every month i seem to always struggle to make ends meet fincancially. it doesnt help that my bank is a jerk but thats a whole other story. i get all that i have been told i can apply for (Income suupport, CA, DLA, housing benefit/council tax benefit) but i still struggle. i have had to buy my daught...
Thanks for your reply. I am not with my daughters father but I live with my mum and she agrees on the issues with delay. We Hve the appointment tomorrow so I will sketch down the ideas that we have about it. We have -since posting this question- had a family friend round and she has sat with my daug...
hi bowling bun no unfortunatly i get no help, no respite. i get carers allowence and DLA for my daughter but that is all the support i get. unfortunatly last year things got very tough and social services got involved. only for a month the case was dropped when they found i could cope with her with ...
my daughter has a respiratory condition. aside from that i am positive she is behind developmentally, enough to warrent extra help. at 2 years 6 months she has only just learnt to walk down the stairs 3 weeks ago and walk up them a couple of days ago. intelectually we also have a problem, it takes a...
hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, im allison and im 21 and im a carer for my daughter who is 2 years old. she has a condition called cchs (along with an ever increasing arm full of other problems) which in laymens terms means she doesnt breathe properly when asleep (much more complicated tha...