[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My Mum is on nutrional suppliments as she has lost a lot of weight due to Dementia. When was weighed 2014 was 14 stone. When was in A&E May 2018, after a couple of further mini-Strokes weighed 10 stone. The Nutrionalist came out the other day and measured my Mum's upper arm, where it's now 28cms, la...
Disabled people, along with frequent outpatient attendees, parents of sick children staying overnight and staff working night shifts, will not have to pay for NHS car parking from April 2020. Thousands of NHS patients and visitors in England will be able to access free hospital car parking under a n...
Iain Duncan-Smith should not receive a Knighthood This petition objects to the Knighthood of Iain Duncan Smith. During his time as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Iain Duncan Smith was responsible for some of the cruellest most extreme welfare reforms this country has ever seen. Under his s...
Pension Credit criteria ? Full sp from the Government : https://www.gov.uk/pension-credit Also includes an online Pension Credit calculator. Guarantee element : Guarantee Credit tops up your weekly income if it’s below £167.25 (for single people) or £255.25 (for couples). [/i] Several sections ... ...
I've been so caught up struggling dealing with my Mum's CHC situation, I've neglected checking if my Mum may be eligible for Guarantee Pension Credit. What is have researched online seems to suggest if you have savings may not be eligible, but it also states if there are care needs they will. I've h...
Bottom line almost guaranteed to be lack of monies ... with the only , current , alternative to raise Council Tax ... on one of the most deprived manors in the UK ? ... and then ring fence the surplus ??? Commissions are good but ... not so when most already know the outcome ? Shades of the Care Ac...
A local authority has become the second in London to set up an independent, user-led commission to investigate the barriers faced by disabled residents. Lewisham commission hopes to put disabled people at heart of decision-making A local authority has become the second in London to set up an indepen...
Sticking plaster solutions when surgery is needed ? In which case , a " Carers Centre " ... run by outside " Professionals " or carers themselves ... are NOT equipped for the latter. Never have been , never will be. CAB at the very minimum ? Even then ... " Sorry squire , a little too hot for us , ...
This is the email I sent their Senior Management; Hi there, I have received the most insultive and disparaging letter from the Team Leader of Bury Carers Centre, this is why I am writing to you – they have never been the least interested. I read on your link on Bury Carers Centre; ‘ Gaddum Carers Bu...
Can you go elsewhere or not? I only ask for help when I've nowhere else to turn to, when whoever I've approached recommends I contact the local Carers Centre. Anyway, once my Mum's gone; so shall I. I'm expected to be perfect; when they are far from it and vilify me coz I'm not......how pathetic is...