[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Both my Mum's GP Surgery and my own Surgery (seperate ones) are closed during this pandemic (don't know if that's right across the board?) the only contact is over the phone. Where issues are mounting up as they're becoming urgent, however much I have tried speaking to the GP Practice Managers, they...
My Mum suffered severe Strokes May 2012, which not only left her disabled; but with various health issues, including Dementia. Which is now impacting her massively, as she has deteriorated considerably, as she it's affecting her ability to eat; was weighed 2014, was 14 stone. Last weighed in A&E aft...
Very complicated, the advocacy services helps 4 countys, but does not have the contract to help unpaid carers in all the countys but on the front page, they say they help unpaid carers. So depends who has the contract to help unpaid carers in your area, but my local carers centre doesn't do advocac...
I had the same issues with advocacy, I referred my friend to advocacy to get better and proper care for him, his care package was abysmal, carers who just didn't understand his illness. His last carer could be at 4pm leaving him on his own for 15 hours, no emergency care , no night care, no family ...
My son is now 41, severe learning difficulties. Generally I don't say much about my struggles with officialdom. For 41 years what they do or don't do has controlled my life. I used to be very slim, fit, full of beans, ready for anything. By the time he was 16 my health was wrecked. I developed kidn...
I have read that family Carers have rights to support their loved ones in the NHS National Framework of CHC and the NHS's Consitution, but all concerned have denied me supporting my Mum, thus her not able to qualify for CHC. Are there similar rights within Social Care? As the Social Workers that hav...
I have been trying to access the new Advocacy Service since January. They are impossible to communicate with in where I'm having to re-explain things and end up going round and round and round in circles whoever I talk with. I put in an official Complaint a few weeks ago, that was refused being 'uph...
Our local authority have a Carers Charter, I'm at a loss to how or if it's taken seriously, as the Care Agency couldn't care less and are more focused on ignoring me to suit themselves. Like all that matters is 'professionals' all stick together. I am in touch with a local Advocacy Service. I had a ...
I have had to phone my Mum's Care Agency about urgent + serious issues, where I am very stressed on the phone. I am having to abide by the rules set down by them to only email the local authority's Commissioning Team, who aren't any help. I am now accused by the the Care Agency Manager of being 'agg...
A mass thank you event for NHS staff is being organised, 26th March at 8pm we are being asked to clap from our front door / window to show appreciation for their fight against coronavirus https://tweet-per-sec.com/?q=%2523clapforourcarers&lang=en-gb https://www.tweet247.net/united%20kingdom/clapforo...