[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
coming from the standpoint that I didnt want my own to care for me (what a laugh the things we say in jest huh) I detest being dependent upon them. Being young and niave they make a lot of mistakes, as in using up all the credit on my mobile phone so that I couldnt dial 999 last time http://www.care...
<t>I first posted on here because I was a carer, as such for my late mother who died earlier this year. Just after her death I became seriously ill and was rushed to hospital at 4 am in the morning blue light and had an exacerbation of astmah which had over time, and due to my neglect become emphese...
I posted on the general board about the problems I had regarding my mother.......... she died in April of this year and I am so sad, not bereaved as such because I had 15 months to talk to her and try things out even though they where refused, nevertheless I have peace of mind. But how to cope with ...
I am not agaist Care Homes, I felt I had to write this: mum had a really bad stroke back in 2007 we where blessed (I dont know about her) to have her for 15 months. The stroke took all of her left hand side, made her doubly incontinent and bedbound......... the nurses I cannot speak highly enough of...
<t>My advice for anyone, and I mean anyone! who has a parent in hospital for whatever reason<br/> you may find yourself in a situation where a home is brought into question.<br/> <br/> Telephone, ring and hound them all the time!!!!!!!!!!!<br/> <br/> to find out what is going on, if you dont you won...
Mother passed away on Aprl 21st this year, yet again another care home which had been approved by the local health board was being investigated

they killed her simple as
Just logged back in after a few days I have got my MP on the case.......... thus far nothing http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif and its christmas now I discover mum is ill in hospital gain depressed and it sounds like she has contracted the winter vomiting virus although the staff wont admi...
My mother had a major stroke in January (shes 86) the stroke rendered her paralysed down one side, unable to swallow, and doubly incontinent. I fought the NHS to have her returned home with Nursing care, it was turned down and was told she must go to a Nursing Home. I found one, they accepted it on ...
HI My story: My father died ten years ago, leaving mum a widow, partially sighted living in a large rambling house opposite me. We decided between us that mum would be unhappy in a "home" so after two years of her living alone we Let our house and moved in with her, pretty much to oversee her but le...