[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, I just wanted to leave an update here in case someone else reads this thread and might be in a similar situation as me. I have left my boyfriend a few months ago. He has assaulted me, because he didn't like my arguing with him and I ran away, straight to the police. This was not the first tim...
Thank you for your replies and your advice. I really think that he lied about going to the doctor's. Today I received a letter about my registration with the GP and he never received it. Just another clue that the story is made up. I will go and ask the GP about what to do when I go and see them. Ho...
Thank you for your advice Jenny. He does hurt himself often, by hitting himself, or hitting his head against the wall and things like that. I have to physically fight with him to stop it. And he said that he rode his bike into the canal the other day on his way back from work because he felt too sad...
Thank you so much for your kind words and advice. It feels really good to see that someone cares. There's more to the story, I'm so sorry for writing such long posts! He was given the MRI because the GP thought he might have epilepsy because of his old head injury and because he's been passing out d...
Thank you Jenny. I'm really sorry, I wrote a very long post. I hope someone can help me who has more experience with the NHS and mental health care. English is his first and my second language. Luckily money is not a problem because I found a great job and he is currently working in a temp job (I am...
Dear all, I have just joined the forum hoping that I can find some advice and some other people to relate to. I am caring for my boyfriend of two years who has depression. We have just recently moved to the UK from Germany. He had a very difficult time in Germany and I think it made him feel worse. ...