[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So the last time I had a assessment was some time in April 2019 and as I remember the name was different and that’s why I was confused... so what you’re saying is that I need to apply for a needs assessment and what I’ve just briefly read is that part of the local social services department who offe...
I’ve been unsure about claiming this if it’s still in place this year because of some kind of guilt during COVID-19 & the state of our country’s finances on the news, also a part of me not looking into it was how difficult the person who came to assess me last year and how reluctant the local govern...
I requested a carers assessment on 3/7/19 I received a telephone call on 5/7/19 and had a over the phone assessment and then was told someone would be in touch... Weeks later I emailed my local council asking for a update on my assessment and how things were progressing. I received a message saying ...
Advice and/or help on how long it will take for my claim; is there any other financial help???
I’m 36 & previously cared for my father before he went into Care and now I am doing the same for my mother. I applied for carers allowance end of August for my Mom and still am waiting for a response... does anyone have any help or advice please...
I would like some advice on how to fill in a doctors subscription, I wasn't given much help at my local chemist & have returned home and not found any useful information on the internet, can anyone help...
Thank you