[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your responses. I called them too and made them aware a letter was coming. The hard part is I usually text him even when he is low but after all these issues I have refrained from contact. I fear he will think I have abandoned him when in reality I don't want to fight. Will let you kno...
I have sent a letter. In the past I have called and they don't tell I have wrote it called. I stated his behaviour is out of order and that he would benefit from more support Highlighted the abuse I know this is just another episode but if I don't get him help then it only affirms his belief I don't...
If you feel a partners behaviour is unreasonable and making it difficult to be a carer would you call their psychiatrist? I have done this in the past but think that they thought I wanted them to repair our relationship but the truth was the behavior was out of control. Today it is just unacceptable...
I am 37 and have been with him since I was 17 - yeah we have a house together. I have been through a lot and although his mental illness was always a concern this is the worst it has ever been in terms of how he speaks to me and puts me down. I wish I had the guts to say to him how much he is hurtin...
Hi Rebecca, My partner was sectioned - and I was completely out of the loop on all of it so I can understand your confusion. I had phoned the police as we had a huge fight and I thought he was going to kill himself. He got arrested and after release he blamed me. He stayed at his mums and then later...
To add I've just tried to talk to him and he has told me that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and that he won't put up with me anymore. Its all my fault. I have just lost my grandad and he is being cruel over something I had no control over.

This has broke my heart.
I have been a carer for my BPD boyf for the last 5 years or so. He has always battled with mental illness however diagnosed 5 years ago as BPD. He has his moments and as I am the closest I get the fall out. But I am increasingly struggling with being shouted out or blamed when he is behaving irratio...