[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thara_1910 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:52 pm
This is a link to a site that has more information on your rights and how to find a advocate too. Keep us updated!

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-sup ... advocates/
Thank you.
I haven't made a complaint. I don't have an advocate. How can I get one?
I don't want to put mum in a home and I'm sure she wouldn't want to go. I just wondered if all this is "par for the course" as this is the 3rd care company we have had who do this sort of thing. So I'm thinking if we change to yet another one, things will be just the same with them and is it better ...
This is serious Have you made a complaint or not? I think the care quality commission will be very interested to learn of this. No I haven't made a complaint. This is the 3rd care company mum has had since May. After I had complained about two of the carers from the last company who were doing the ...
The carers ought to be logging in and out of each visit with their care agency. Companies have different systems. Commonly the carers do that by using their carees' home phone. Others use an electronic tag on the care record folder which is scanned by the carer's mobile phone. So the agency ought t...
That's not acceptable as far as I'm concerned. It's FRAUD! Can I just check a few things with you? So many people with dementia are missing out on benefits, that I'd just like to make sure mum is getting everything she is entitled to. Who is paying for mum's care? Is she receiving Attendance Allowa...
That sort of stuff happened to me and my mother. It is wrong in so many ways. The careplan records must be accurate, complete and timely. They are legally required. There also is fraud going on from the standpoint of billing, whether it's your mum or the LA who's paying. We found that the carers di...
Hi everyone, my mum has dementia and is unable to get out of bed and so relies on other people to do everything for her. At the moment, she has two carers three times a day to do her personal care. My question is, as an example her care plan states her bedtime call is to be from 8pm to 8.45pm. Tonig...