[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I have to agree with Marie66 it is all these different and speculation that worries us carers sick, if carers uk are really involved in all thiese summits and talks as we are led to beleive with them being the voice of carers, can I please ask that one of the hirachy comes on here and explains ex...
I second that welcome as well Image Image Image
Amber I have never seen such a disgrace, I have mental disorders in the family and I find it deeply offending, this is discriminations and carers groups should be seen to stand up against this type of thing.
Well said MTB, it is time to shut our doors and keep out of other countries messes, the government only make them worse anyway , and all the wasted money is badly needed here
And who is being discriminated against, we are now treated as the minority in our own country
Excalibur You are altering the subject of what people are trying to say, and I agree with them, it is time, we and the government stopped sticking our noses into other countries, and concentrated on sorting out all the problems in this country, who do you see coming to our aid, then answer to that i...